Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week 12 NFL Picks

I had a two-day wrestling tournament this weekend, so this week's picks will be amended. I went 7-7 last week to bring my overall record to 61-41.

Browns (4-6) over Steelers (4-6) (Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 1:00, CBS)
I STILL BELIEVE!!!! As long as the Browns don't turn it over, I think they can win.

Lions (6-4) over Buccaneers (2-8) (Tampa Bay at Detroit, 1:00, FOX)
I think last week's second half was a fluke for the Lions. The Bucs have played much better, and could make this one close, but Megatron and the Lions should get past Tampa.

Packers (5-5) over Vikings (2-8) (Minnesota at Green Bay, 1:00, FOX)
I think Scott Tolzien is just as good, if not better, than whoever the Vikings trot out at quarterback (this week: Christian Ponder). Green Bay should be fine at Lambeau.

Chiefs (9-1) over Chargers (4-6) (San Diego at Kansas City, 1:00, FOX)
I think the Chiefs will bounce back this week. They will be tested, but the Chargers are on a three-game losing streak, and the game is at Arrowhead.

Rams (4-6) over Bears (6-4) (Chicago at St. Louis, 1:00, FOX)
Josh McCown and the Bears are good, but they're coming off a marathon game, but I like Zac Stacy, I like The Rams defense, and I like the Rams with the upset this week. 

Panthers (7-3) over Dolphins (5-5) (Carolina at Miami, 1:00, FOX)
The Panthers are for real. Cam Newton has started being a team player and has turned into an elite quarterback, and the Panthers defense is great. The Dolphins bounced back last week after the Incognito controversy, but I think the Panthers will keep rolling.

Jets (5-5) over Ravens (4-6) (New York at Baltimore, 1:00, CBS)
This is the Jets' first ten games: W L W L W L W L W L. A win this week would continue the pattern.

Texans (2-8) over Jaguars (1-9) (Jacksonville at Houston, 1:00, CBS)
I was tempted to pick Jacksonville, but I have Case Keenum and Ben Tate on my fantasy team. 

Raiders (4-6) over Titans (4-6) (Tennessee at Oakland, 4:05, CBS)
MATT MCGLOIN!!!! I think the Raiders will ride their new quarterback's success last week to another win this week. 

Cardinals (6-4) over Colts (7-3) (Indianapolis at Arizona, 4:05, CBS)
I'll probably get this pick wrong, but the Cards are riding high, and remember that two weeks ago, Arizona's division rivals trounced Indy.

Cowboys (5-5) over Giants (4-6) (Dallas at New York, 4:25, FOX)
This will be a battle to the end, one between the rising Giants and middling Cowboys, and I think Tony Romo and the 'Boys will win it.

Broncos (9-1) over Patriots (7-3) (Denver at New England, 8:30, NBC)
Brady vs. Manning. This will be a shootout. Peyton has performed much better than Brady this year, and he has many more weapons. I'm going with Manning over Brady.

49ers (6-4) over Redskins (3-7) (San Francisco at Washington, 8:30, ESPN) 
San Francisco's on a two-game losing streak, but Washington has struggle mightily this year, their defense can't stop anyone, and RGIII's leadership has been questioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment